• Sleeps 4 – Two Queen Sized Beds (No more than 4 people allowed)
• Large private front and back porches
• BBQ grill
• Outdoor fire ring (wood provided)
•Kitchen – Refrigerator, Stove, coffee-maker, microwave, sink with counter, blender
•Dining/living: table and four chairs, sofa.
•Bath room with shower
• All linens (sheets, blankets, towels) included
• Flat panel TV for watching movies on DVD
• Hiking or biking on 200 primitive acres (no motorized vehicles please)
• Bird feeders and lots of wildlife (bring your binoculars)
• Deer feeder – watch turkey, deer from the back porch.
• Star gazing
• We have wildlife of all kinds including, fire ants, scorpions, etc and an occasional snake. Be prepared. Hiking boots are highly recommended.
• Since there are no rails on the porches, this cabin may not be suitable for toddlers.
• Very limited cell phone service. Only AT&T works (service limited) . Print your map and directions.
• BYOB: Beer and wine are available at the convenience store in Vanderpool.
• Small local grocery store, bank and gas station in Utopia.
• Smoking outside. Please no butts on the ground.
ONE well behaved dog is welcome IF YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS:
- You will not allow your dog to lie on our furniture, couch or beds. We also cater to people with allergies. Bring a bed for your dog to sleep in.
- You agree not to leave your dog unattended in the cabin. We have a crate on the porch for your use.
- Your dog is allowed to roam off leach, but it you dog will not come back to you and could possibly chase a deer into the neighbor’s pasture, we cannot guarantee the dog’s safety.
- Your dog is on tick/flea medication and has no visible fleas.
- You agree to pay for any damage your pet may cause.