To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-414-4341
Have you ever felt like you just had to “get away from it ALL?” Get lost in the middle of nowhere? A place where your phone may not work and you are forced to unplug from technology and commune with nature and your loved ones. We have such a place. This newly constructed and beautifully decorated little cabin is located at 1848 LeMond Road, in the middle of Four Sisters Ranch. The cabin is 7 miles west of Utopia, in the Texas Hill Country between
Lost Maples State Natural Area and Garner State Park. The Cabin is just a short distance from the UTOPiafest grounds. The cabin is not available during the fest.
You are invited to hike or bike and explore 200 acres of a working ranch. Enjoy listening to the birds, watching white tailed deer, black buck antelope, wild turkey and other wildlife as you sit on one of your two private porches or around your own fire pit.
Four Sisters Cabin is managed by the Four Sisters! Diane, Joan, Kathy and Betty are 5th generation custodians of the ranch that has been in the Fisher family since 1917. UTOPiAfest was our first adventure in tourism. Since so many attendees have loved the ranch, we decided to build a vacation cabin to share with those who love the gorgeous hill country and our ranch in particular.
Rates: $150 per night-$25 dog fee per dog (max 2) plus tax. Sleeps 4 people, two queens.
Two night minimum. On major holidays, three night minimums; New Year’s Eve/Day, Memorial weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday stays. Stay a week and get one night free.
• Sleeps 4 – Two Queen Sized Beds
• Kitchen – Refrigerator, Stove, coffee-maker, microwave, sink with counter, blender
• Dining table and four chairs
• Bath room with shower
• Flat panel TV for watching movies on DVD
• Front porch and back porch to enjoy a meal outside
• BBQ grill – please bring charcoal
• dog friendly (maximum of two)
• hiking or biking on 200 primitive acres (no motorized vehicles please)
• Bird feeders and lots of birds (bring your binoculars)
• Deer feeder in back of the cabin for wildlife watching
• Fire pit, wood provided
• AT&T phone service only
• We have wildlife of all kinds including, fireants, scorpions, etc and an occasional snake. Be prepared.
• Smoking outside. Please no butts on the ground.
• One night’s deposit is required on all reservations with a Visa or MasterCard
• 14 days notice prior to arrival date for a refund of 50%
• No shows will be charged for the entire length of stay.
Deposit will be forfeited as a result of any of the following:
• Deposits and Charges WILL NOT be REFUNDED as a result of any of the following:
• Less than 14 days notice of cancellation
• Occupant checking out prior to the end of the reserved time.
• Canceling because of the weather unless roads are closed
Romantic Getaway Week-end package. This package includes a dinner reservation at The Laurel Tree, a European-style Guest Table (www.utopiagourmet.com) only open on Saturdays by reservation only. The package also includes a bottle of wine for your enjoyment at the Laurel Tree. (two nights, dinner and wine for two $415)